FV COVID-19 DRIVE-THRU TESTING STATION
Get tested safely & efficiently
As part of our commitment to better serve the community, FV Hospital is providing Covid-19 Drive-Thru Screening Services. The first FV Covid-19 testing station is located on the parking area of Mega Market (formerly known as Metro) in An Phu, District 2, and operates from 8am to 7pm every day including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Get tested conveniently in your car on or your motorbike
- Get swabbed in just 5 minutes!
- Be in safe hands of certified nurses
- Get results within 24 hours
What type of test is performed?
The Covid-19 RT-PCR (Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction) which detects the RNA from SARS-CoV-2 in upper respiratory specimens obtained by a nasopharyngeal swab. The test is run in the MoH-certified FV Hospital lab.
Is an appointment required? How do people sign up for an appointment?
To avoid waiting it is preferable to book an appointment.
Patients who do not have an appointment can still register, make a payment and be tested at the “Drive-thru” station. However, waiting time will depend on slots availability as priority is given to people with appointments
What is the cost for being tested and how can I pay?
The cost is VND 3.200.000 per test
You can pay by international and domestic cards via OnePAY payment platform or by bank transfer via internet banking:
- Account name: Far East Medical Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Account number: 1013105358 (VND)
- Bank: Vietcombank (VCB)
- Content: LDT_Full name_Date of birth DDMMYYYY_Phone number
Preparing and arriving for testing:
- You must bring your photo ID with you.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment but not earlier.
- Always wear a mask.
- You will remain in your vehicle or on your motorbike the entire time.
- Please follow the instructions provided by signs and staff at the site.
When can I get my results?
Your result will be sent to you by email within 24 hours after your specimen collection.
- If your test is negative, you will receive a digital Negative Covid-19 PCR Test Certificate
- If your test is positive, we will call you and provide you with instructions
In case of suspect contact or if you have experienced symptoms, it is recommended that you isolate at home until the test result becomes available.
For more information, call 033 332 00 33 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org