FV COVID-19 Telemedicine Services
Medical facilities are overwhelmed with patients, and many patients with no symptoms or moderate ones are now isolating at home, anxious and without access to medical support. In addition, many contact persons (F1) are also isolated and may need medical advice.
FV Hospital can offer those patients residing in Ho Chi Minh City an especially tailored medical monitoring and support programme.
The services offered include
- Daily teleconsultation with FV doctors during 10 days
- Tele-monitoring (pulse oximetry and temperature measuring devices supplied)
- Home delivery of medications, if needed
- 24/7 ambulance service (ambulance transfer is subject to additional fee)
How much cost these services?
- The service package fee is VND7,500,000
- The finger pulse-oximeter and the thermometre will be delivered to the patient’s home after the hospital receives a deposit of VND5,000,000. This deposit will be refunded at the end of the services after the patient has returned the devices in the original condition
- This Covid-19 Telemedicine package is non-cancellable and non-refundable, even in the unfortunate circumstance that the patient has deteriorated and has to be hospitalised.
- The cost of medications is not included in the home delivery service
- In the event that the patient develops symptoms requiring hospitalisation an ambulance shall be dispatched to the patient’s home
- Patients will be given priority to use FV Hospital’s ambulance services
- Availability of beds at FV Hospital cannot be guaranteed
- An additional fee of VND6,900,000/trip will apply
To register for the service, please click on the link or register by phone number (028) 54 11 33 33
After successful registration, please transfer the package fee to:
- Account name: Far East Vietnam Medical Co., Ltd
- Account number: 1013105358 (VND)
- Bank: Vietcombank (VCB)
- Content: GCV + Full name + Date of birth DDMMYYYY + Phone number
For more information on Home Isolation Instructions and Nutritional Recommendations for F0 & F1 Quarantining At Home, please click: