General Job Description:
This is a full-time position available only for a Vietnamese national. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring an efficient delivery of high quality laboratory services in all areas.
- Supervision and monitoring of technical processes in the department for accurate reporting of results
- Provide consultancy to clinicians on diagnosis, treatment and/or monitoring of infectious diseases
- Active participation in the hospital infection control and antibiotic stewardship programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful applicant must have graduated from a recognized Medical University, specialized in Medical Biology
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in a clinical laboratory, preferably in microbiology
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Some background in compliance and regulatory standards is desirable