The Biomedical Manager will work in the Biomedical Engineering Department to ensure that the medical technology installed in the hospital are inventoried, inspected, maintained, calibrated and run with the least breakdown.
Performance monitoring and data collection on the performance, documentation and record keeping for routine and advance analysis will form the daily chains.
Periodic interaction with the users and external entities to improve the status of the installed equipment. Work in a team to ensure quality implementation as per approved policies of the hospital.
Will perform any other related work/task assignment as required by the Facility Director.
- Diploma or degree in Electrical or Electrical Electronic or Biomedical Engineer
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar position
- Basis understanding of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Application knowledge on the use of Medical Equipment
- Fault identification for defected Medical equipment
- Working knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Managing skills: Good
- English: Good