MEDICATION SAFETY & COMPLIANCE PHARMACIST
Shall be responsible for collaborating with Pharmacy Management and Clinical leaders to develop strategies and set priorities for improving medication safety.
Key roles include:
- To lead and monitor medication safety operational activities including use of Pharmacy Module.
- To develop and oversee error-prevention and performance improvement strategies related to medication safety throughout the hospital.
- To identify improvement opportunities to improve the medication-use system and ensure compliance with best practices based on analytics of the hospital’s medication use data.
- To drive compliance with the national and international professional standards of practice.
- To build a culture of medication safety across the organization.
- University Degree of Pharmacist (Bachelor or Pharm.D degree from Western or International University highly recommended)
- Additional post-graduate clinical pharmacy degree or significant training highly recommended
- Experience: Significant professional experience in international environment (>1 year)
- Skills and knowledge:
- High skills for problem solving, effective communication and influence
- Responsibility and accountability: maintain a high level of practice in accordance with legal and professional requirement, maintain confidentiality and accurate records.
- Supervisory skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer services skills
- Foreign language(s): Excellent English language skills, French recommended.