General Job Description
We are now recruiting Nurses for:
- Medical Ward
- Accident & Emergency
- ICU & NICU
- Surgical Ward
- Day ward Nurses at FV Hospital assist the care and recovery of patients.
They are responsible for:
- Assessing patients’ health problems and needs and formulating nursing diagnosis;
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans;
- Evaluating the outcome of nursing care and, if necessary, adapting the plan;
- Maintaining accurate and complete patient files;
- Providing health education for the patient and his family;
- Playing an active professional role within the multidisciplinary team.
- Graduate from Nursing/Midwifes school or Bachelor in Nursing;
- Practicing Certificate is compulsory
- Knowledge in nursing;
- Practical nursing skills;
- Patient-centered Accountable, rigorous, devoted, proactive;
- At least 2 years working experience in hospital is appreciate;
- Able to use computer.
- Communication skills (speaking) in English