NURSE/MIDWIFE – HEALTHCARE AT HOME
General purpose of the position:
- To support discharged patient’s recovery, and enhance continuing care, a group of nursing team is established to provide nursing and care services at the patients’ home.
- Home care services is also provided upon requests from outpatients and corporate clients requiring blood and sample collection and wound dressings.
- These services must be ordered by the doctor in charge of the patient or by telemedicine requests, with the necessary instructions given to the respective staff.
- Assisted teleconsultation is also provided with the nurse at the patient’/client’s house to coordinate orders or care during the doctor’s teleconsultation.
- The coordinator will organize these services upon receiving the related requests, and the nurses/midwife will perform the related care or services during their working hours at the patient/client’s home.
- Bachelor/College in Nursing
- Nurses Practice License
- Work experience from inpatient medical, surgical or maternity ward is required
- Be able to perform nursing procedures efficiently
- Exhibit team work spirit; positive and respectful attitude with supervisor, colleagues and patient/clients and their family members
- Be polite; honest and have a sense of responsibility
- Be adaptable; able to work well in the patients’/clients’ home environment
- Respects patient/clients’ confidentiality
- Communication skills in English is appreciated