PAIN MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
General Job Description
- Examines patients to determine discomfort level and cause of pain.
- Recommends tests to determine extent of pain, help diagnose condition, or manage pain.
- Provides relief from acute or chronic pain through the use of medications, nerve blocks, electrical stimulation, or other therapies.
- Must have graduated from a recognized Medical University and have specialization degree in Anaesthesiology
- Should possess fundamental knowledge in neurophysiology, psychology, pharmacology, pain mechanisms and treatment.
- Knowledge of neural blockade for acute and chronic pain is preferable.
- Good command of English is a must.
The successful candidate will be trained by the senior French Pain Specialist of FV Hospital, Dr Louis Brasseur