PATIENT FINANCE ANALYST
General Job Description
- Provide efficient information/analysis related to Patient Finance and new investment to Management for consideration about pricing policy and business investment options
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective analysis capability to provide with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the businesses/services required by line manage or director.
- Monitor and analyze financial result of new investment, marketing project as well as cost of services for effective cost management
- Work with related people /departments to investigate, gather and define business requirements, analysis and give recommendation and improvement/solution suitability
- Provide periodically financial reports and ad-hoc reports.
- University degree in finance, accountancy, economics, foreign trade, mathematics
- Minimum 2- 5 years of work experience in financial analysis. Experience in global Accounting firms or leading local financial companies a plus
- Strong written skills and good use of the English and Vietnamese language
- High level of integrity, sharp analytical mind, good eye for detail
- Proactive, resourceful, independent, patient, mature, and professional