Symposium multidisciplinary treatment for breast cancer
To support the sharing of professional knowledge and experience regarding the latest treatments for breast cancer between Vietnamese and international breast cancer specialists, FV Hospital is working with Vietnam Cancer Association to hold a symposium on the topic Multidisciplinary treatment for breast cancer.
Time: 07:30 to 17:30, Thursday, 23th June 2015
Venue: Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint, 59-61 Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
07:30 – 8:00: Welcome guests and opening speech
- Dr. Jean-Marcel Guillon, CEO of FV Hospital
- Chairman: Prof. Nguyen Chan Hung, MD, President of Vietnam Cancer Association
08:00 – 09:00: Breast Imaging
Speaker: Dr. Dao Thu Ha, Breast Unit, Radiotherapy Department, Hospital of Henri Mondor University, France
09:00 – 09:15: Break
09:15 – 12:20: Systemic therapy and breast cancer surgery
- Prof., Dr. Lajos Pusztai, Breast Cancer Centre, Medical School, Yale University, USA.
- Dr. Gilles Blache, Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, FV Hospital
- Assoc. Prof. Tran Van Thiep, Head of General Surgery 4, Oncology Hospital of HCMC.
- Dr. Veronique Tan, Oncology Department, Singapore National Cancer Centre
12:20 – 13:20: Lunch
13:20 – 15:40: Radiotherapy in breast cancer treatment
- Dr. Bertrand Farnault, Head of Hy Vong Cancer Care Centre, FV Hospital
- Thibaud Salbaing, Physicist of Hy Vong Cancer Care Centre, FV Hospital
- Assoc. Prof., Dr. Meena Moran, Radiotherapy Department, Medical School, Yale University, USA.
- Prof., Dr. Yazid Belkacemi, Breast Unit, Radiotherapy Department, Hospital of Henri Mondor University, France
- Assoc. Prof. Cung Thi Tuyet Anh, Radiotherapy 4 Department, Oncology Hospital of HCMC
15:40 – 15:55: Break
15:55 – 17:15: Radiotherapy in breast cancer treatment (cont.)
17:15 – 17:30:Closing speech
To confirm your participation:
Please contact Mr. Ngo Kien Duc at 09 03 05 53 57; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Ms. Dinh Ngoc Van Anh at 09 03 97 84 61; email: email@example.com