FV Hospital offers a comprehensive birth preparation programme to prepare you for your journey towards motherhood.
Our team to assist you consist of an anaesthetist, a nutritionist, midwives, a physiotherapist and a psychologist and they will provide you essential information and guidance.
The entire programme includes 5 sessions covering different periods of pregnancy, and our aim is to give you the best experience possible.
- Our classes are held on the 6th floor, F Building – Room 636, Maternity Ward.
- We encourage you to commence the classes as early as 14 weeks of pregnancy.
- We suggest you complete all the 5 sessions.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- Please do ask any questions or raise any concerns to our team.
EACH PACKAGE OF 5 SESSIONS COSTS 1,950,000 VND
March – April, 2022 Schedule:
|Day||Time||Topic||Speakers||When do you need to attend?|
|Session 1: Getting the right nutrition and a peaceful mind||Psychologist|
|From 14 weeks to 24 weeks|
|Session 2: Preparing your body & Coping with pain||Anaesthetist Physiotherapist||From 24 weeks to 32 weeks|
|Session 3: Understanding and managing body changes||Midwife|
|From 32 weeks|
|Session 4: Getting prepared for delivery||Midwife||From 32 weeks|
|Session 5: Feeding and caring for your baby||Midwife||From 32 weeks|
To know more about classes conducted in Vietnamese, please refer to the link:
Chương trình Lớp học Tiền sản Tháng 5, tháng 6 năm 2022
Please contact us if you need further information. To register for the classes, please call (028) 5411 3535.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of FV Hospital with a team of experienced Doctors, comprehensive, modern facilities, equipment, specializing in providing:
- Pregnancy care, childbirth and recovery after birth.
- Treatment and diagnosis of various types of conditions affecting the physical and mental health of women.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Department – FV Hospital
F building, Clinic on 1st floor, birth room on 2nd floor and inpatient ward on 5th floor
No 06 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
Hotline for appointment: 028 5411 3333 – Ext 6000