FV Hospital offers a comprehensive birth preparation programme to prepare you for your journey towards motherhood.
Our team to assist you consist of an anaesthetist, a nutritionist, midwives, a physiotherapist and a psychologist and they will provide you essential information and guidance.
The entire programme includes 5 sessions covering different periods of pregnancy, and our aim is to give you the best experience possible.
- Our classes are held on the 6th floor, F Building – Room 636, Maternity Ward.
- We encourage you to commence the classes as early as 14 weeks of pregnancy.
- We suggest you complete all the 5 sessions.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- Please do ask any questions or raise any concerns to our team.
EACH PACKAGE OF 5 SESSIONS COSTS 1,950,000 VND
November – December, 2022 Schedule
|Day||Time||Topic||Speakers||When do you need to attend?|
|Session 1: Getting the right nutrition and a peaceful mind||Psychologist|
|From 14 weeks to 24 weeks|
|Session 2: Preparing your body & Coping with pain||Anaesthetist Physiotherapist||From 24 weeks to 32 weeks|
|Session 3: Understanding and managing body changes||Midwife|
|From 32 weeks|
|Session 4: Getting prepared for delivery||Midwife||From 32 weeks|
|Session 5: Feeding and caring for your baby||Midwife||From 32 weeks|
To know more about classes conducted in Vietnamese, please refer to the link:
Chương trình Lớp học Tiền sản Tháng 11, tháng 12 năm 2022
Please contact us if you need further information. To register for the classes, please call (028) 5411 3535.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of FV Hospital with a team of experienced Doctors, comprehensive, modern facilities, equipment, specializing in providing:
- Pregnancy care, childbirth and recovery after birth.
- Treatment and diagnosis of various types of conditions affecting the physical and mental health of women.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Department – FV Hospital
F building, Clinic on 1st floor, birth room on 2nd floor and inpatient ward on 5th floor
No 06 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
Hotline for appointment: 028 5411 3333 – Ext 6000