For effective prevention of disease from birth, children need to be fully vaccinated at the right time. If children miss a shot, don’t complete the course of vaccination or have inoculations later than advised, they may be at risk of life-threatening illness. Unfortunately, many babies aren’t vaccinated within the recommended window because their parents or guardians didn’t note the schedule correctly, or because supply or storage issues led to a vaccine shortage. To help families better monitor their children’s vaccination programme and ensure timely injections, FV has launched a full vaccination package service for children aged 0-24 months, born at FV Hospital. Customers who take advantage of this package are assured access to quality vaccines at the time their child should be vaccinated, including the scarcity of vaccines such as Pneumococcal conjugate and NFANRIX HEXA 6-in-1 combination vaccines .etc
The full-suite FV vaccination service comprises three vaccine packages:
- Children from 0 to 12 months old (priced at VND 18,800,000 to VND 20,600,000)*
- Children from 0 to 18 months old (priced at VND 20,500,000 to VND 22,300,000)*
- Children from 0 to 24 months old (price from VND 21,700,000 to VND 23,500,000)*
*The price fluctuates depending on the type of vaccine selected at time of purchase.
Priority benefits when signing up for a full inoculation service at FV Hospital
- Order vaccines ahead of time and keep them in storage at FV Hospital, ensuring your baby gets all vaccines on schedule.
- FV Hospital uses high-quality vaccines with clear provenance, ensuring safety from delivery from the manufacturer through storage and injection.
- Parents and guardians are provided comprehensive information on vaccination regimens for and fully consulted on their wishes for their child.
- Package prices are fixed and unaffected by market price fluctuations for individual vaccines included in each regimen.
- FV’s medical secretary will contact families to schedule vaccination appointments according to the recommended schedule.
- Injections will be administered without any additional fees.
- The injection package can be used at FV Saigon Clinic and FV Hospital**
**Customers are required to make an appointment and inform FV staff about the vaccine package purchased and their preferred location.
At FV, a team of experienced paediatric doctors and nurses will conduct a thorough examination of the baby before vaccination and observe any post-injection inflammation to ensure the baby is in optimal health. The examination area at FV Hospital is pleasantly decorated and the private vaccination room is well-ventilated, helping children to feel comfortable during the procedure.
“How do I sign up for a vaccination package?”
Customers can register for a referral and advice on the vaccine packages for babies offered at FV at the hospital’s Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department, Paediatrics & Neonatology Department, during childbirth preparation classes, or by phone/email with sales staff, Information Clerk and Medical Secretaries. Once parents and guardians have chosen a package, they may sign the relevant contract and complete the payment procedure.