Achieve a naturally beautiful body contour by Dr. Alain Michel, a plastic surgery specialist from France
From 5th to 28th February 2014, Dr. Alain Michel, one of France’s leading specialists in plastic surgery, will be providing services at FVH Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology (FV Lifestyle Clinic).
During this period, he will offer consultations and perform plastic surgeries for patients who would like to improve their body contour.
His field of expertise includes:
- Breast surgery: breast lifts, nipple and areola reduction, breast reduction and breast reconstruction, breast augmentation using implants and lipofilling
- Shaping the abdomen, including tummy tucks
- Facial rejuvenation, lipofilling, double eye-lid creation
- Fat liposuction and lipo fat grafting
- Vulvo-vaginal rejuvenation and vaginoplasty
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Alain Michel, please call (08) 5411 3366 or (08) 5411 3434, Ext. 7000 or make an appointment online here.
From 13th to 28th February, we are offering two special discounts:
– A discount of VND 15 million on breast augmentation packages (round or tear drop breast implant)
– A discount of VND 10 million on belly-fat liposuction.
The above discount applies to the total amount, inclusive of VAT.
This is Dr. Michel’s first working trip to FV Hospital in 2014. With over 20 years of experience as the former Head of Surgery at Lyon Medical School in France, Dr. Alain Michel is recognised for his “golden hands” in performing the latest and safest plastic surgery techniques.
During his previous working trips to FV Hospital, he has provided consultations and performed plastic surgeries for many patients, all of whom were completely satisfied with the results.
You can see more details about Dr. Alain Michel and his beauty-related advices by clicking here.
After his trip this February, Dr. Alain Michel will return to work at FVH Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology once a month to offer consultations and plastic surgeries. Here is his working schedule at FV:
From 16th March to 11th April 2014
From 11th May to 06th June 2014
From 06th July to 01st August 2014