How does it work?
Improved technology has made telemedicine easier, even for those who don’t consider themselves computer savvy. Doctors and patients communicate through a two-way video link-up using apps like Zalo, Viber or Skype. All you need is a smartphone, an iPad or a computer, and a good internet connection.
Comfort and Convenience
With telemedicine, you don’t have to drive to the hospital and sit in a waiting room when you’re sick. You can see your doctor from the comfort of your own bed or sofa. Virtual visits can be easier to fit into your busy schedule. With telemedicine, depending on your schedule, you may not even have to take leave time from work or arrange for child care.
When consulting with your doctor, it’s always good to have a family member who can help you provide information, ask questions and take note of your doctor’s answers
Within Ho Chi Minh City assisted teleconsultation can be arranged upon request, whereby a nurse comes to your home, help you during the consultation with the doctor, take your vital signs, collect blood sample and provide nursing care and treatment prescribed by your doctor
Who can use telemedicine?
Anyone, however telemedicine is particularly useful for:
- New patients mostly for advice or second opinion
- Patients in need of treatment follow-up or waiting for laboratory results
- Patients with chronic conditions
- Patients with mobility impairment, fragile, elderly
- Patients living far away
FV experienced physiotherapists offer:
- Assessment of musculoskeletal disorders, recommendations and patient education for self-management
- Rehabilitation programmes and monitoring for patients living far from FV Hospital, or having difficulties coming to the hospital.
At Home Services are particularly popular after a surgical procedure, after giving birth and among patients who require regular care or prolonged treatment.
At Home Services include:
- Blood sample collection
- Medicine delivery
- Nursing care after hospitalisation
- Wound care and dressing, feeding tube change, urinary catheter change
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Intra-venous treatment
- Mother and baby care
- Treatment that requires ongoing education for families and caregivers
- Care of elderly or bedridden patients
To get more information or book At Home Services, call: 09 62 62 78 26
(*) Prices are subject to change