- This is a full time position for Vietnamese candidates.
- The Anaesthesia Technician is responsible for the care of patients in induction room, operating room and recovery room.
- The Anaesthesia Technician supports to Anaesthesiologist – Intensivist. The Anaesthesia Technician ensures that medication, consumables and medical devices are prepared and ready before any anaesthesia procedure, and participates actively in resuscitation.
- Graduated from College or University, specializing in Anaesthesiology
- At least 2 years working experience as Nursing Anaesthesia
- Practice certificate in Nursing Anaesthesia.
- English language: verbal and written communication basic level is required as a minimum.
- Good computer skill.