General Job Description
This is a full time position for Vietnamese national.
The Radiographer will perform Radiographic examinations (Conventional X-Ray, X-Ray at bed of patients, CT scanner, mammography, interventional and vascular examinations), providing direct care and a high quality diagnostic imaging service to patients with the highest safety standard.
- Primary requirement is a Certificate from a Medical College or University Degree equivalent, specializing in Radiographer
- At least 3-year experience in a large or reputable hospital
- Honest, diligent, resourceful, pro-active, enthusiastic, and embody the principle of patient-centered care. Having been trained overseas would be a great advantage
- Speaking French or English would be an advantage
- Required to have Practicing Certificate