General Job Description:
- In charge of kitchen & kitchen team supervison . Make kitchen staff follows the work assigned
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Must report directly to F&B Manager.
- Must respond for every request made by F&B Manager
- Responsible for Food quality and quantity provided in the hospital.
- Responsible to reduce daily Food waste.
- Responsible to provide and setup Food events in/out the
- Responsible for all kitchen equipments, daily cleaning and well maintained.
- Must report quickly to FB Manage/Supervisor or directly to Facility for every defect equipments.
- Responsible for Food safety & DOH regulation’s implementation.
- Responsible for food sampling and record.
- Ensure that HACCP standard is followed in kitchen and make sure that all staff are trained about it and follow it.
- Must take part with F&B Manager to organize regular refreshing training for Kitchen staff.
- Responsible for the Kitchen Hygiene.
- Monthly food inventory.
- Responsible for food Purchasing Request (PR) approval and to send it daily and on time to purchasing Department.
- Report to F&B manager & Hospitality Manager any incident may happened in Kitchen and on time.
- Supervise his/her team and make sure that recipes are followed.
- In case a kitchen staff is absent, manage staff replacement, even replacing the missing staff himself if needed.
- Create new menu for canteen staff – service a la carte – coffee shop.
- Ensure to have a “Daily menu” backup (in case of food delivery problem)
- Prepare and cook new recipe for testing
- Prepare “Technical Recipe File”.
- Make sure that the service “A La Carte” is available, understood and followed by the cook.
- Qualification: Food Beverage Certificate
- Experience: 5 years in F&B department
- Skills and knowledge: Food & Beverage knowledge
- Foreign language(s): English