Provide best direct-billing services to patients
Key duties and responsibilities:
Direct billing for insured patients
- Consult and explain to patients about insurance and direct billing procedures
- Daily check list of patients who have insurance, collect and update insurance information
- Follow-up and collect medical information to contact insurance for Guarantee of Payment (GOP)
- Update coverage confirmation on HIS notes, via email, telephone, etc. for related people
- Check charges for case by case confirmation on direct-billing coverage
- Follow-up patient charges to ask for extension of GOP if the charges exceeds previous GOP (s)
- Keep related people be updated on coverage and exclusions
Claim & payment follow-up
- Collect and check invoices to ensure patient signature, charges, price, company name, etc. are correct before process claims
- Complete claim forms and supported document
- Make payment request with all the completed claim set and send to companies including insurance providers and corporations
- Provide/update additional information required by the companies if any
- Collaborate with Billing group to collect payment
Strengthen relationship with insurance providers
- Work with insurance provider with professional, straight forward and respected manner
- All requests and addressed issues from insurance provider are careful investigated and response as quickly as possible to insurance provider
- Well understanding insurance policy and insurance products that provide the best explanation to insured patients
- Claim documents always completed and full of required information as expected
Direct-billing Help Desk and others
- Response to all enquiries concerning direct-billing services of insurance & corporate
- Receive and solve all kinds of complaints concerning insurance.
- Get all claim paperworks completed for pay-and-claim insured patients.
- Provide supporting document for claim requested by insurance for non direct-billing cases.
- Assist front-line team in dealing with issues related to insurance and direct-billing services.
- Do tarmac access and support for evacuation services
- Advise non-insured patients on insurance companies & products insurance products
- Qualification: University graduation
- Experience: At least 2 years experienced working in similar position.
- Skills and knowledge:
- Depth knowledge of Insurance Procedure
- Negotiation and communication
- Customer Services skills
- Well–organized, seft-disciplined
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Microsoft skills: work, excel
- Foreign language(s): Fluent English (knowing French is an advantage)