General Job Description
This is a full time position for a Vietnamese.
- Prepared prescribed medications according to professional standards and national regulations in a timely manner under supervison of a pharmacist.
- Follows and maintain established procedures concerning quality assurance and control.
- Assure general daily operations of pharmacy department (OPD, Main or Consumables store)
- Enter data to maintain files, Inventory, statistics.
- Responsible for typing all prescription labels of patients as well as double check quantity of charged medicines
- Assisting OPD Pharmacist in the dispensation work
- Will perform any other related tasks or assignment as required by Head of Department.
- Intermediate degree of Pharmacy
- Thorough understanding of national regulations pertaining to pharmacy
- Computer skills
- Communicate effectively in English and/or French with a wide range of people
- Write and speak clearly to all pharmacy clients
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy
- Work independently as well as within a team environment