- This is a full time position for Vietnamese national.
- Provide radiotherapy to patients as prescribed by a Radiation Oncologist according to established practices and standards
- Use a variety of equipment to administer the exact dose of radiation required to optimize best treatment outcome
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all radiotherapy sessions
- Educate patients/patient’s family about treatment, simulation procedures and potential radiation side effects
- Comply with radiation safety procedures
- Observe ALARA (as low as is reasonably achievable) principle of radiation protection.
- Graduated University, specializing in Diagnostic Radiographer or Nuclear Physics
- At least 2 years working experience as Therapeutic Radiographer.
- Possess Radiation Safety Training Certificate from Department Of Science and Technology (DOST)
- Practice certificate in Diagnostic Imaging.
- English language: verbal and written communication above basic level is required as a minimum.