WARD CHARGING SECRETARY
General Job Description
- Welcoming patient and provide information.
- Handling administration works
- Charging and checking of patient bill daily & upon discharge to make sure the charge is correctly & timely.
- Training provided to new staffs
- Handling month statistic report of the department activities.
- Any additional responsibilities as requested by the management
- Graduated from the University of economics, finance or insurance
- Have experience working in foreign companies
- Ability to work carefully detailed
- Ability to communicate and behave with customers ingenuity.
- Honesty, dedication, careful, intelligent/
- Excellent excel
- Fluent in English / French (preferred)