Treatment for pitting scars, keloids, and deep, indented scars with laser treatment is the most effective method to help treat stubborn scars.
Who should receive scar treatment:
- People with pitting scars, keloids, or long-term scars caused by acne, chickenpox, etc.
- People with scars due to injuries, or accidents
- People with large pores, or rough skin
Advantages of laser treatment of scars at FV Lifestyle:
- The treatment process is comfortable without post-treatment complications
- Regenerating collagen, natural elastin to help fill dents on the skin, thus helping improve the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Tightening pores, improving the condition of dark, rough skin.
- Quick and effective recovery.
Timesaving from resting, the clients can leave normally right after the treatment.