Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Screening
Price: 7,400,000 VNĐ
Coronary artery disease is caused by plaque build-up in the wall of the arteries that supply blood to the heart (called coronary arteries). Plaque is made up of cholesterol deposits. Plaque build-up causes the inside of the arteries to narrow over time.
CAD is a leading cause of death.
Risk factors for CAD:
- High LDL cholesterol
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Family history of coronary disease
The screening programme includes:
- MDCT Scanner with Calcium Scoring and Coronary CT Angiography
- Consultation with cardiologist
This programme applies to:
- Patients between 30 and 45-y old with at least 2 risk factors
- Patients more than 45-y old with one risk factor
- Women after their menopause
- Patients more than 60-year old, and those with history of renal disease, must have a dosage of creatinine prior to the CT Scanner