Breast cancer screening
Price: 1,700,000 VNĐ
Breast cancer is the second most commonly diagnosed cancer in women and a leading cause of cancer death.
Women should have a clinical breast exam by a doctor every 1 to 3 years for women between 25 to 39-year old as part of their regular health exam and annually for women age 40 and older.
Yearly mammograms are recommended starting at age 40 and continuing for as long as a woman is in good health
The screening programme includes:
- Consultation with a gynaecologist
This programme applies to:
- For women over 40 years of age
- There is no need to fasting or follow any particular diet prior to your visit. The best time to perform a mommography for non meopausal patient is from the last day of your menstruation until two weeks after the first day of your menstruation.
- You will receive your results at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department.
- Other exams and additional tests are not included in this programme.