Cervical cancer screening (from 30 to 65 years of age)
Price: 3,040,000 VNĐ
Colorectal cancer is the third most commonly occurring cancer in men and the second most commonly occurring cancer in women.
Doctors recommend that people with an average risk of colon cancer consider colon cancer screening around age 45. But people with an increased risk, such as those with a family history of colon cancer, or those suffering from inflammatory bowel disease, should consider screening sooner.
Screening programme includes:
- Consultation with a gynaecologist
- High-risk HPV testing (hrHPV)
This programme applies to:
- For women from 30 to 65 years of age
- A Pap Smear should be performed two weeks after your last menstrual period ends.
- Please refrain from intercourse 48 hours prior to the exam
- The patient should not use vaginal medication, vaginal contraceptives, personal lubricants or douches during the 48 hours before the exam.
- Other exams and additional tests are not included in this programme.