Nasopharyngeal cancer screening
Price: 2,800,000 VNĐ
NPC is a relatively common cancer in Asian people. Asian people should be screened for NPC between the ages of 30 and 60 years particularly if they have a family member who has been diagnosed with NPC.
Screening programme includes:
- Consultation with Otorhinolaryngologists
- Nasal NBI flexible endoscopy
- Epstein Barr virus test
This programme is applies to:
Healthy men and women from 30 ages or older, especially those with following risk factors:
- History of Eptein-barr virus infection
- Has origin from South East Asia and South China (Guangdong)
- Those eating lots of picked fishes or meat
- Personal family history of nasopharyngeal carcinoma
- Regular smoking
- Regular exposure to wood powder, forrmaldehyde
- Other exams and additional tests are not included in this programme.
- NPC screening must be repeated every year if the serology is positive and every three years if the serology is negative and no lesion is found.