At the beginning of May each year, FV Hospital celebrates World Hand Hygiene Day in order to heighten awareness of infection prevention and control among all hospital staff, as well as our patients.
This year’s World Hand Hygiene Day is themed “It’s in your hands: Sepsis Prevention in Healthcare” and will take place from May 7th to May 10th, 2018, in the FV Hospital Lobby.
The event includes a range of interesting activities for patients, visitors and medical staff::
- Video presentations on effective hand hygiene routines.
- Demos on how to wash your hands properly with antiseptic solution and clean your hands using a Toucou box machine.
- Participating in Q& A sessions to earn desirable gifts.
In addition, staff will have the opportunity to take part in discussions on Sepsis Prevention in Healthcare to find out more about the JCI-standard procedures and review standard handwashing procedures.
Dr. Vu Truong Son will host sessions according to this schedule:
- Time: From 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm on August 7th, 8th and 10th, 2018
- Venue: Auditorium Room, 3rd Floor, F Building
Clean Your Hands – Prolong your life!
Be ready to participate in “Hand Hygiene Week” to protect yourself, prevent the spread of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and contribute to building a safe hospital environment for all patients!