Medical treatments for urinary tract disease with Dr. Jean-Francois Biset
From 2nd March to 27th March 2015, French urologist Dr. Jean-Francois Biset will work at FV Hospital’s Urology Department.
Dr. Jean-Francois Biset will offer examinations, treatment, and surgery for both male and female patients affected by urinary tract diseases, including:
- Surgery for urinary stones: rigid and flexible endoscopic laser procedures, percutaneous nephrolithotomy (to remove stones by a small incision through the skin).
- Pelvic surgery and urogynaecology: suspension of prolapsed organs to sacral promontory to treat female pelvic organ prolapse, placement of urethral support slings to treat stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery for male infertility due to testicular varicose veins, obstructive azoospermia, retarded ejaculation and other causes.
- Surgical removal to treat genitourinary cancers, including cancer of the prostate, testicle, penis, kidney, urethra and bladder.
- Treatment for paediatric urinary problems and ectopic testes.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Jean-Francois Biset, please call (08) 54 11 34 33 or make an appointment online here.