From 12th to 21st May 2015, Dr. Pierre Coulon, an eye specialist from France, will offer consultations and treatment at FVH’s Ophthalmology Department.
As both a plastic surgeon and an ophthalmologist, Dr. Pierre Coulon has over 20 years of experience treating eye and facial muscle conditions. Dr.Pierre Coulon is a respected member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
At FVH’s Ophthalmology, Dr. Pierre Coulon will provide the following services:
- Surgical treatments to repair droopy eyelids, lagophthalmos, eyelid eversion, entropy, entropy due to trachoma;
- Removal of eyelid tumours and eyelid reconstruction, including removal of all benign and malignant eyelid tumours, such as basic cell carcinoma.
- Removal of excessive and droopy eyelid skin.
- Treatments for small eyelid tumours by application of laser argon.
- Removal of excessive fat in eyelids without incision and fillers of sunken epicanthal folds.
- Botox treatment for dystonia, such as blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, facial paralysis, bruxism (teeth-grinding), droopy eyelids and facial lift.
To make an appointment with Dr. Pierre Coulon, please call (08) 54 11 33 33, Ext. 1107 or make an appointment online.