Treatments for eyelids conditions with Dr. Pierre Coulon
From 12th to 21st May 2015, Dr. Pierre Coulon, an eye specialist from France, will offer consultations and treatment at FVH’s Ophthalmology Department.
As both a plastic surgeon and an ophthalmologist, Dr. Pierre Coulon has over 20 years of experience treating eye and facial muscle conditions. Dr.Pierre Coulon is a respected member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
At FVH’s Ophthalmology, Dr. Pierre Coulon will provide the following services:
- Surgical treatments to repair droopy eyelids, lagophthalmos, eyelid eversion, entropy, entropy due to trachoma;
- Removal of eyelid tumours and eyelid reconstruction, including removal of all benign and malignant eyelid tumours, such as basic cell carcinoma.
- Removal of excessive and droopy eyelid skin.
- Treatments for small eyelid tumours by application of laser argon.
- Removal of excessive fat in eyelids without incision and fillers of sunken epicanthal folds.
- Botox treatment for dystonia, such as blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, facial paralysis, bruxism (teeth-grinding), droopy eyelids and facial lift.
To make an appointment with Dr. Pierre Coulon, please call (08) 54 11 33 33, Ext. 1107 or make an appointment online.