From November 11 – 24, 2016, Dr. Pierre Coulon, an experienced and fanous eye specialist from France, will offer consultations and treatments at FVH’s Ophthalmology Department.
As both a plastic surgeon and an ophthalmologist, Dr. Pierre Coulon has over 20 years of experience treating eye and facial muscle conditions. Dr. Pierre Coulon is a respected member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
At FVH’s Ophthalmology, Dr. Pierre Coulon will provide the following services:
• Surgical treatments to repair droopy eyelids, lagophthalmos, eyelid eversion, entropy, entropy due to trachoma;
• Removal of eyelid tumours and eyelid reconstruction, including removal of all benign and malignant eyelid tumours, such as basic cell carcinoma.
• Removal of excessive and droopy eyelid skin.
• Treatments for small eyelid tumours by application of laser argon.
• Removal of excessive fat in eyelids without incision and fillers of sunken epicanthal folds.
• Botox treatment for dystonia, such as blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, facial paralysis, bruxism (teeth-grinding), droopy eyelids and facial lift.
To make an appointment with Dr. Pierre Coulon, please call (08) 54 11 33 33.