Breastfeeding brings great benefits to babies for their health and development. However, busy lifestyles make finding the time for breastfeeding difficult. This is why the World Breastfeeding Week is held annually, from 1st – 7th August around the world, including FV Hospital, to help increase awareness of breastfeeding and its health benefits.
All the information you need about World Breastfeeding Week at FV Hospital can be found below:
I. TIME & LOCATION
- From August 1st to August 7th, 2019
- Location: At the Event Counter, Main Lobby, F-building, FV Hospital
2.1 Activities at the Event Counter
- Q&A section: Employees and customers are given the chance to participate in a prize-winning quiz on breastfeeding.
- Puzzle: In a timed environment, players must use their skills to complete puzzles correctly to receive rewards.
2.2 Sharing on the Topic of Breastfeeding
– From 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM, Tuesday, August 6th, 2019, the Auditorium will hold a session on the benefits of and information related to breastfeeding for all employees of the hospital.
Breastfeeding provides many benefits in caring and raising children. It should be done in the first six months of a child’s life and supplemented for one or more years after to give a baby the best possible growth!