The Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund is organising a contest for young artists all over Vietnam. Creative youngsters under 16 years old can submit their best paintings from June 15 for a chance to be awarded one of 10 quarterly cash prizes. All paintings entered into the competition will be displayed at FV Hospital’s Gallery for auction.
Who can participate: Anyone under 16 years old
Painting size: A3 (29.7 cm x 42 cm) or A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm)
Reasons to take part:
1. Chances to win quarterly prizes
- 1st Prize: VND 2,000,000
- 2nd Prize: VND 1,500,000/prize, 2 prizes awarded
- 3rd Prize: VND 1,000,000/prize, 3 prizes awarded
- 4th Prize: VND 500,000/prize, 4 prizes awarded
2. Chances to have your work in the Quarterly Auction Gallery
- The Quarterly Auction Gallery will appear at FV Hospital’s Lobby or another location decided by the Fund
- Paintings entered will be auctioned during the quarterly Gallery
- For paintings that place 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th and are sold: 100% of auction revenue will be donated to the Fund
- For other paintings entered: 50% of auction revenue will be donated to the Fund, the remaining 50% will be given to artists.
First award ceremony: 15/9/2018
How to participate:
– Paintings must be originals without a frame with the artists’ signature on the painting. The back of the painting must clearly state the following information: Name of the work of art, name of the artist, the artist’s guardians’ contact address and telephone number (because the artists are children, they should include their parents’ or guardians’ contact information and not their own.)
– Paintings should be submitted to:
Children of Vietnam Fund
Address: FV Hospital, No. 6 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dis. 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Please mark the outside of the envelope: “I am PAINTING to help my underprivileged young friends”.
- Prizes decided and awarded by the Fund.
- Works submitted to the Contest will not be returned to the artist.
- Copyright for works in the Contest are owned by the Children of Vietnam Fund. The Fund will retain the right to use works entered into the Contest for the purposes of the Fund, and will retain the exclusive right to use the information relating to artists and works in order to publish them in the media.
- Organisers are not responsible for errors or mistakes in personal information, as well as errors in information provided by contestants.
- Information on the awards, awards ceremonies and auction gallery will be posted on our website, the Facebook Fanpage of the Children of Vietnam Fund, and other mass media.
- For more information about Children of Vietnam Fund, please visit: