Christmas is a wonderful holiday, a day for loved ones to come together to share a meal. It’s especially magical for children as they look forward to Santa’s visit while they’re fast asleep on Christmas Eve, and hope that their wishes for gifts, cakes and other goodies will come true.
However, there are many patients who should be home with their friends and family, but are struggling to fight illness at our hospital instead.
To spread hope and joy among our patients and give them the comfort and support to keep fighting, FV Hospital is organising some very special Christmas events.
- FV Hospital: 9:30 am – 11:00 am, Thursday, 24th December 2020
- FV Saigon Clinic: 9:30 – 10:30, Friday, 25th December 2020
- Balloons for children
- Choirs singing at Café de Paris
- A funny clown making balloons animals and shapes for children
- Santa Claus and FV’s Fairy will give away gifts:
- Lobby, Café de Paris, Paediatric Ward of OPD and IPD
- FV Saigon Clinic (Bitexco, 2 Hai Trieu Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 01, Ho Chi Minh City)
Our very warm thanks to patients, clients and our partners for placing your trust in FV Hospital as your chosen healthcare provider.
We wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!