To share strength and love and support treatment for unfortunate, members of the yoga community, including Ms Natalie, Ms Thuy Le and Ms Lien Le are holding the fundraising event “Yoga for Community & Children of Vietnam”. The event aims to raise money for The Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund – a charity officially founded and registered in Vietnam by Thanh Nien Newspaper and FV Hospital in June 2006. The Fund supports treatment for children in difficult circumstances with congenital defects or medical problems related to injury or disease.
This is a great opportunity for yoga enthusiasts to practice together, share their yoga experience, meditate and socialise. When hearts are connected, we have the power to move others and effect positive change.
Sign up for the event today!
- Time: Saturday and Sunday, August 18 & 19, 2018
- Venue: Dang Ngoc Gym, No. 2 Dinh Tien Hoang, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
– 8.30 am – 9.30 am: Yoga class for all levels
– 10.00 am – 11.00 am: Yoga class in combination with meditation music
– 11.00 am: Light meal
- Instructors: Ms Natalie, Ms Thuy Le and Ms Lien Le
- Ticket price: VND 150,000/1 day; VND 250,000 for two days
- Register by bank transfer:
– Recipient: Le Tran Minh Thuy
– Account number: 0071005155740
– Bank: Vietcombank, Ho Chi Minh Branch
– Contents of transfer: Specify the name of the sender, the date of registration, the Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund
- Or click on the link below to buy tickets.