The painting programme “Give a Child a Chance in Life” has returned for the third time. This is a meaningful opportunity to help you develop your painting skills and raise funds to help disadvantaged and disable children.
I. Organiser: The Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund
II. Eligible participants: Anyone under 16 years old
III. Topic: Any
IV. Material: Any
V. Painting size: A3 (29.7 cm x 42 cm) or A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm)
VI. Reasons to take part:
a. Chance to win prizes
The Fund will organize grading and awarding of prizes to the best paintings as part of the special occasion every year
- 1st Prize: VND 2,000,000
- 2nd Prize: VND 1,500,000/prize, two prizes awarded
- 3rd Prize: VND 1,000,000/prize, three prizes awarded
- 4th Prize: VND 500,000/prize, four prizes awarded
b. Young artists will have their work displayed in the Auction Gallery
- The Auction Gallery will appear in FV Hospital’s Lobby or another location decided by the Fund.
- Paintings entered to the gallery will be put up for auction.
- For paintings that place 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the competition, when sold at auction, 100% of auction revenue will be donated to the Fund. (The artist will receive a cash prize, as outlined above.)
- For other paintings entered: 50% of the auction revenue will be donated to the Fund, the remaining 50% will be given to the artist.
VII. The programme will run:
- From May 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
- Award ceremony: to be take place in 2020
VIII. How young artists can participate:
Paintings must be original, unframed, and be signed on the back by the artist. The back of the painting must clearly state the following information: Name of the work of art, name of the artist, the artist’s guardians’ contact address and telephone number (as the artists are children, they should include their parents’ or guardians’ contact information and not their own.)
Paintings should be submitted to:
The Children of Vietnam Charitable Fund
Address: FV Hospital, No. 6 Nguyen Luong Bang, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Please mark the outside of the envelope: “I am PAINTING to help my underprivileged young friends”.
IX. General rules:
Prizes are decided and awarded by the Fund.
Works submitted to the contest will not be returned to the artist.
Copyright for the works in the contest are owned by the Children of Vietnam Fund. The Fund will retain the right to use the works entered into the contest for the purposes of the Fund, and will retain the exclusive right to use the information relating to the artists and their works for media publication.
Organisers are not responsible for errors or mistakes regarding personal information, as well as errors in information provided by the contestants.
Information on the awards, awards ceremonies and auction gallery will be posted on our website, the Facebook
Fanpage of FV Hospital, and other mass media.
For more information about Children of Vietnam Fund, please visit: