According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), in 2016, cardiovascular diseases were the main cause of death in the world. In specifically Vietnam, up to 31% of deaths were found to be related to such diseases. People who are considered to be at high risk of such conditions include those with diabetes, hypertension, obesity, high cholesterol, a family history of cardiovascular disease, an unhealthy lifestyle such as those who smoke, and those who do not exercise regularly. It is advised that people who are deemed to be at high risk of heart and vascular diseases should undergo screening for the disease early. Such screening can be essential in helping to prevent the risk of heart attacks as well as other diseases, such as heart failure, leaky heart valve, varicose veins, among others.
In order to support the community to proactively prevent cardiovascular diseases and minimize subsequent complications, FV Hospital is now offering:
20% DISCOUNT ON CARDIOVASCULAR SCREENING:
FROM 01/07/2020 TO 15/09/2020
- Comprehensive Cardio-vascular Check-up Programme, reduced from 10,560,000 VND to 8,448,000 VND.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Screening Programme, reduced from 7,500,000 VND to 6,000,000 VND.
- Vascular Screening Programme, reduced from 3,720,000 VND to 2,976,000 VND.
A Comprehensive Cardio-vascular Check-up programme includes:
- Consultation with a Cardiologist; Phlebologist or Vascular surgeon.
- Comprehensive Screening: using ECG, chest X-ray, echocardiogram, stress test, Doppler ultrasound of carotid arteries, abdominal aorta and lower limbs arteries, and Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI).
- Blood Testing: including CBC, CRP, comprehensive lipid profile (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol), fasting blood glucose, renal function tests (urea, creatinine, creatinine clearance, and urine analysis, uric acid).
A Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Screening Programme includes:
- MDCT Scanner with Calcium Scoring and Coronary CT Angiography
- Consultation with cardiologist
A Vascular Screening Programme includes:
- Consultation with Phlebology or Vascular Doctor
- Doppler Ultrasound of Supra-Aortic Trunks
- Doppler Ultrasound Abdominal Aorta and Iliac Arteries
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
Cardiovascular screening plays an important role in detecting and preventing unfortunate consequences associated with the heart. Please contact (028) 6291 1167 or 090 391 7955 to receive a 20% discount on cardiovascular health screening and screening programmes today.
FV Hospital’s Cardiology Department provides exceptional care, thanks to its state-of-the-art and synchronic equipment, coupled with its highly experienced team of doctors, led by Dr Huynh Ngoc Long. With over 20 years of experience, Dr Long is one of the top three experts in cardiology in the entire country. He has successfully undertaken 10,000 interventions and is always ready to provide advanced diagnostic and treatment services, as well as apply comprehensive treatment plans from prevention, early discovery to diagnosis, treatment and cardiac rehabilitation.
Since May 2018, FV Hospital has launched its very own Interventional Catheterisation Laboratory (Cathlab). The Cathlab, with more than $1.6 million of investment, is a system of modern machines and equipment to best aid doctors with diagnosis and treatment of dangerous diseases. These include heart attacks, blockages of blood vessels, aortic aneurysms, valve incompetence, among others.