The health declaration on the PC-Covid App is a requirement of the Ministry of Health, for everyone entering and leaving any healthcare centres. From 15th December 2021, FV Hospital will continue to apply online health declaration through the PC-Covid App. However, a simpler process will be applied for our customers’ convenience.
To bring more convenience for patients, their relatives and other guests, as well as to help the online health declaration be completed more efficiently, reduce waiting time, and maintain a safe distance for everyone we now only require guests to follow two basic steps.
- Step 1: Complete a health declaration on the PC-Covid App before going to the hospital.
- Step 2: At the doors of the FV Hospital building, please get the QR code ready on the PC-Covid application, so that our staff can scan the code.
- For customers who do not have the PC-Covid App, or do not know how to complete an online health declaration, please inform the staff at the information booth in the screening area.
- Should the information desk is busy, please wait at the nearby waiting area, where staff will assist you in turn to ensure a safe distance.
- In case the declared result has abnormal, our staff will guide you through some further screening steps according to the process at FV.
Please always follow the 5K principles recommended by the Ministry of Health, when visiting and working at FV Hospital.
You can download the PC-Covid application by visiting the link: