Cervical cancer screening (from 21 to 29 years of age)
Price: 1,410,000 VNĐ
Cervical cancer can take several years to develop and most often is seen in women 40 years of age or older. Most deaths from cancer of the cervix (the lower part of the uterus, or womb) could be avoided if women had regular check-ups with Pap tests and/or HPV DNA tests.
Getting routinely screened can help identify cervical cancer in its early stages, when it is highly curable. Screening even finds precancerous lesions so they can be removed before cancer ever starts. It is recommended to perform a screening every 3 years.
Screening programme includes:
- Consultation with a gynaecologist
- Pap Smear test
This programme applies to:
- For women from 21 to 29 years of age
- A Pap Smear should be performed two weeks after your last menstrual period ends.
- Please refrain from intercourse 48 hours prior to the exam
- The patient should not use vaginal medication, vaginal contraceptives, personal lubricants or douches during the 48 hours before the exam.
- Other exams and additional tests are not included in this programme.