Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
Price: 1,200,000 VNĐ
Diabetes is a global epidemic with significant morbidity. Diabetic retinopathy is the specific microvascular complication of diabetes and affects 1 in 3 persons with diabetes. Diabetic retinopathy is the most frequent cause of preventable blindness in working-aged adults
Diabetic retinopathy develops with time and is associated with poor control of blood sugar, blood pressure, and blood lipids. The longer someone has had diabetes and the poorer their control, the higher their risk of developing diabetic retinopathy
The screening programme includes:
- Visual Acuity & Refrative examination by Optometrist
- Measurement of intraocular pressure ( IOP)
- Fundus photography ( after pupils dilation)
- Slit- lamp examination &Direct or indirect ophthalmoscopy
- Consultation with Ophthalmologist
This programme applies to:
- People with diabetes.
- Customers should not drive for four to six hours after undergoing retinal colour imaging.